DeepHawk is reinventing AI applied to visual quality control in manufacturing.
AI should be fast, agile, easy to deploy, and secure. It should also be frugal, meaning able to operate with only limited computing power or storage requirements in order to have a minimal carbon footprint, hundred times less than the resource-intensive deep learning models.
DeepHawk values customer satisfaction, strong team spirit, flat open organizations, and diversity.
Headquartered in Cesson-Sevigne near Rennes (France) and with an office in California, DeepHawk is addressing the French, German, and North American markets. We are backed by Inria and IMT Atlantique.
We are looking for a passionate FrontEnd Developer to join us on our amazing journey. You will work on improving the user experience and usability of our AI-based systems. Your responsibilities will be to:
- Work alongside the CTO on the deployment of a novel quality control pipeline and HMI / UI in the industry.
- Dive into AI and computer vision tools used by quality operators.
- Drive designated, focus projects to research, propose ideas or solutions and implement them.
- Innovate and further develop a user-centric visual quality control system.
Your skills and qualifications
- Developer or engineer with hands-on experience in web-based interfaces.
- 3+ years of experience in programming and front-end design (Angular/Desktop Apps/Web)
- Knowledge of:
- Restful APIs.
- Object-oriented design and programming.
- Software patterns and architectures.
- Video and image visualization.
- Previous experience with usability and user ergonomy in the industry is a plus.
- Agile experience and mindset.
- Self-driven, communicative, and fun to work with.
- Fluent in English (French desirable but not mandatory).
- Full-time employment contract.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible work organization.
Role based in Rennes Area (preferred).
Start date: immediately
We want to hear from you! Please send your resume or LinkedIn profile to email@example.com