DeepHawk is reinventing AI applied to visual quality control in manufacturing.
AI should be fast, agile, easy to deploy, and secure. It should also be frugal, meaning able to operate with only limited computing power or storage requirements in order to have a minimal carbon footprint, hundred times less than the resource-intensive deep learning models.
DeepHawk values customer satisfaction, strong team spirit, flat open organizations, and diversity.
Headquartered in Cesson-Sevigne near Rennes (France) and with an office in California, DeepHawk is addressing the French, German, and North American markets. We are backed by Inria and IMT Atlantique.
We are looking for a passionate Backend Developer to join us on our amazing journey. You will work on improving and testing our core product software solution and its performance.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Work alongside the CTO on the deployment of a novel AI technology in the industry.
- Dive into image and video processing systems.
- Drive designated, focus projects to research, propose ideas or solutions, and implement them.
- Innovate and further develop a user-centric visual quality control system.
Your skills and qualifications
- Engineer or developer with 5 or more years of experience in software development.
- Knowledge of:
- Containerization technologies such as Docker or Singularity
- C# and/or C++ development.
- Restful APIs.
- Object-oriented design and programming.
- Software patterns and architectures.
- Knowledge of computer vision, video processing, and/or industrial applications is a plus.
- Agile experience and mindset.
- Self-driven, communicative, and fun to work with.
- Fluent in English (French desirable but not mandatory).
- Full-time employment contract.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible work organization.
Role based in Rennes Area (preferred).
Start date: immediately
We want to hear from you! Please send your resume or LinkedIn profile to email@example.com