DeepHawk is reinventing AI applied to visual quality control in manufacturing.
AI should be fast, agile, easy to deploy, and secure. It should also be frugal, meaning able to operate with only limited computing power or storage requirements in order to have a minimal carbon footprint, hundred times less than the resource-intensive deep learning models.
DeepHawk values customer satisfaction, strong team spirit, flat open organizations, and diversity.
Headquartered in Cesson-Sevigne near Rennes (France) and with an office in California, DeepHawk is addressing the French, German, and North American markets. We are backed by Inria and IMT Atlantique.
We are looking for a passionate AI Engineer with experience in computer vision to join us on our amazing journey. You will work on improving our AI and its performance.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Work alongside the CTO on the deployment of a novel AI technology in the industry.
- Dive into AI and computer vision pipelines.
- Drive designated, focus projects to research, propose ideas or solutions, and implement them.
- Innovate and further develop the technology, blending AI into a user-centric visual quality control system.
Your skills and qualifications
- Master’s degree (or Ph.D.) in Computer Vision / AI or a related technical field or discipline.
- 5 or more years of experience in software development.
- Knowledge of:
- Computer vision and image processing algorithms.
- Python and C++ (desirable) development.
- Neural network architectures in PyTorch.
- Object-oriented design and programming.
- Software patterns and architectures.
- Previous experience with developing machine learning systems in production.
- Agile experience and mindset.
- Self-driven, communicative, and fun to work with.
- Fluent in English (French desirable but not mandatory).
- Full-time employment contract.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible work organization.
Role based in Rennes Area (preferred).
Start date: immediately
We want to hear from you! Please send your resume or LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org